Our Ordinary Life

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

I'm a bad blogger

I've been so neglecting my blog lately. Bad Mel...Bad Mel!

Well, the big news is I'm in Stacy Julian's Library of Memories class (which starts tomorrow!). I couldn't be happier! I'm in serious need of inspiration and advice on how to organize my layouts. I've got so few printed out for our albums. I've printed a lot of layouts for la familia, but not much for us. There are 3 digi-scrappers (admitted) signed up...included Lisa Cohen from Scrapartist! Kewl beans!
And - I got my copy of Ali Edwards' font CD - more happiness on my part! So I did this layout using 2 of the fonts from her CD:




Papers - Katie Pertiet (designerdigitals.com), brushes - Michelle Coleman( scrapartist.com), bookplate - Gina Cabrera (digitaldesignessentials.com), Vivid Color and Chocolate filters from PhotoBlast, Fonts - CK Painterly, CK Printer (Ali's Fonts), High Strung

This came about from a dinner conversation last week. Kids say the darndest things! This is the first layout I've been able to create in over a month. Don't know where my mojo went - I just hope it's returned! I hope I can get back to my creative ways. I sure miss scrapping!

0 comments: