Our Ordinary Life

Monday, January 03, 2011

Another photo...and yes, Virginia, a Layout

I really love the Picture Winter class a Big Picture Classes. It's only been 3 days, but I have been able to meet the challenge each day. And I'm looking forward to my next prompts. When I got the prompt for today, I thought about stacking some of my winter fabric collection and taking a picture, until I got home from work and there was this book waiting on the kitchen table:

Jan 3

Danny picked it up at D&J Sports today while shopping for a pair of fins. I can't wait to read it! And I just love it that he is trying to encourage both of us!

I also finished a layout today. I know, huh? All this online class taking is really inspiring me! Adam's 10th birthday was a couple weeks ago and I wanted to do a layout for him like I did for Geary on his 10th birthday. So, here is my baby...all grown up and 10 years old!

Perfect 10
The layout is a page sketch from Cathy Zielske's Make a Page Monday. The brown and camo papers, the camo alpha and the camo rubber band are all by Dani Mogstad (Tough Guy kit). I used several Totally Rad photo actions. The key is by Gina Miller. I don't remember where I got the ticket (sorry...).

0 comments: