Our Ordinary Life

Friday, July 23, 2010

A Little Bit of Scrapbooking

  I haven't been scrapping as much as I used to. I'm not sure what it is...a combination of wasting time on Facebook (c'mon, you know you all do the same thing *WINK*) and a burning desire to upgrade my work wardrobe.Anyway, I did find some time to scrap this week, so in honor of Froggy Friday over at The Lily Pad here is my latest effort:
Photobucket

My Mother-in-Law Agnes captured the boys jumping into tubes at the lake near Georgetown, Texas. And the title? Well, I was listening to Chickenfoot's song "Oh Yeah!" and it just fit. Most everything is from the new collab Whirlwind by Gina Miller and Amy Wolff and it's 20% off through Sunday.


I will leave you with a few other layouts from the last few weeks (all credits can be found at My LilyPad Gallery )
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments: