Our Ordinary Life

Sunday, October 12, 2008

A Week in the Life

I am a huge fan of Ali Edwards. Her ability to capture the simple things in life really appeals to me. So, I was really excited to follow along on her "Week in the Life" challenge. I have one more day to complete the challenge, but here are some highlights from the first 6 days:













I've really enjoyed carrying around my camera this week. It really got me thinking about all the "things" that I see and do during a week. I'm not sure there is any "normal" week for this family LOL! But, this is as close to what we normally do as any other week.

1 comments:

Season said...

Your boys are so cute! I love the picture Dan has of them on his Facebook.

I honestly don't know what I would do without your husband in Dr. Stone's classes. He makes life so much easier for me!