Our Ordinary Life

Friday, October 17, 2008

The Amazing Things You See...

Or, why I should carry my camera with me at all times!

I was driving to work this morning a little later than normal. As I cut through the neighborhood, I saw a couple walking with their baby. The wife was wearing a Snuggli and the baby was grinning and waving her arms about. They looked like your average, happy family. OK, what so amazing about that? Nothing...except it sets up my next sight. I turn the corner and down the street I see another woman walking. I can see from behind that she also is wearing a Snuggli. As I pass her, I look in my rearview mirror to see the baby, but instead I see...
.

.

.

.

A YORKSHIRE TERRIER!!!!!!

Oh, how I wish I had my camera!

Finally, here's my Sunday photo from my Week in the Life series. Next week, I'll start sharing my completed LO's.

0 comments: