Our Ordinary Life

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

7 for 2007

A new year and a new effort to document our (somewhat boring) life here in Texas. You never know what you may find here, but I hope it's entertaining :)

I saw this thread on MSA a few weeks ago about posting your top 7 photos for 2007. I thought it would be a piece of cake. HAH! My first pass through my 2007 photos garnered 62 photos! I finally whittled it down to my top 7 (with 7 runners-up). So here you go with the Top 7. Tomorrow I'll post my runner-up photos:






2 comments:

Annie Pennington said...

Awesome photos choices!!! Love this concept of choosing 7 photos throughout the year! You took some amazing photos throughout 2007!

Gabi Butcher said...

Ohhh loved the bicicle and the water splash - so much fun - and storytelling - great shots! TFS!

Gabi
http://scrapzone.wordpress.com/