Our Ordinary Life

Friday, February 09, 2007

Long time no talk!

Well, I'm baaaackkkkk....
I've got lots to start posting about, but first, here's a fun little quiz I got from Sweet Shoppe Blog

You Are a Chocolate Chip Cookie

Traditional and conservative, most people find you comforting.
You're friendly and easy to get to know. This makes you very popular - without even trying!


Next, I got selected to be on 2 AWESOME creative teams:

Lucy Marino: Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and Melissa Bennett:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I've got some really kewl layouts to post, but not right now. Hope you come back and read about our family exploits in the coming days!

1 comments:

Sue (aka Susieq2u) said...

Yummy - Love Choc Chip Cookies! Thanks for playing along and Im so glad I dropped by your blog! Love these LOs and your so right on the photo of your boys! Its sooo much better than any photo Ive had taken of my girls with Santa! Congrats on the CT appointments too!