Our Ordinary Life

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

A Scrapping Fool

I've been a scrapping fool the last couple days. It probably comes from me trying to get over not getting a call for SS5 or a Creative Team I thought I wanted to be on. (But that's a discussion for another time). Instead, I decided to put my energy to much better use (thanks to blog entries by Becky (webchyck) and various links from there. )
During my blurfing (thanks for coining that wonderful phrase, Becky), I have found a WONDERFUL site called Digi-Scraplift. The wonderful Susan started this blog with a different lift most days. She puts the challenge up for herself, but has invited anyone who cares to to join in the fun. I've done two challenges so far:

Merry Christmas from the Family:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So how many of you know that HYSTERICAL Robert Earle Keene song? If not, you should check it out. He's a local legend here in Texas. And a total blast in concert. Credits: Papers, Ribbbons, Tag, Brad: Dianne Rigdon at scrapartist
Clippie: Michelle Coleman at scrapartist
Metal Alpha: Jen Wilson at scrapbook-bytes.
Fonts are Pharmacy & President


Peek-A-Boo:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My youngest was playing around with me when I snapped this picture. I really didn't know what to do with it until I saw Susan's lift challenge. It's a lift of Sarah's Love that Grin layout at 2peas. Check it out! Credits: Papers, Vellum Tag - Gina Miller's Joy of Scrapping MudPie Kit (sbbytes)
Book Plate, rivet - Jen Wilson's Grass Stains Elements (sbbytes)
Stitching - Katie Pertiet's Messy Stitching (re-colored) DesignerDigitals
Fonts - Stamp Act Jumbled (Title), President (Date)

1 comments:

MirandaLea said...

Your LOs are gorgeous! What kind of crazy designer wouldn't want you on their CT?? I think it's their loss. Isn't Susan's blog fantastic? I've only done two pages for it so far, but they're my new favorite pages. It's amazing what a little inspiration can do! Have fun with your blog. I look forward to reading it.