Our Ordinary Life

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

It's the Big One

That's right...it's a big birthday. But not mine! Danny celebrated his 50th birthday Sunday with his family. His sister Betsy, all his brothers, their wives and all the kids were here at our house for some mad grilling!

Grilling Chicken

The Grill Meister
It was a great time! There was lots of food, fun and football! Yes, I said football. We have the NFL channel, so we were watching re-runs of preseason games...because it's been awhile since we've seen football!

Snacks


I think my biggest regret is I didn't get a picture of Danny with all the sibs. This is the first time that all of them have been to our house at the same time! But, I did manage to get pictures of the kids (why do I always get pictures of the kids?)

Aunt Betsy & Kayla

Kayla & Alex

Shari & Evan

Betsy & Kayla

0 comments: